AGENDA for the 2019 UWNYS Annual Conference, click here:
Register now for your premier networking and learning opportunity within New York State! July 17-19, 2019 at Embassy Suites Downtown Buffalo, NY!
- Right in the heart of downtown (nearby restaurants, bars, coffee shops and a chocolate shop
- Near the free shuttle to the waterfront!
- Where we’ve negotiated special room rates at an unbeatable rate
- Including cook to order breakfast and free valet parking!
- Every room is a suite!
- We even secured an outdoor garden terrace for our cocktail reception
- It’s so cool, you won’t want to miss it
- Check Out this short video to get you excited:
Not to Mention THE PROGRAM
- United Way Worldwide presenters on United Way's Vision 2025 and Digital Services
- More and enhanced peer networking opportunities (we heard you… and we’re ramping it up even more!)
- There will be workshops on resource development, community impact and initiatives, governance, the Census 2020, digital fund raising and marketing, strong advocacy, cyber crime protection, updates coming for ALICE 2020, 211 Innovations and MORE!
- REGISTER by July 1st
- RESERVE YOUR HOTEL by clicking this link, By June 15th to guarantee you gain access to our special rates and reserved block of rooms.
|Hotel Name:||Embassy Suites by Hilton Buffalo|
|Hotel Address:||200 Delaware Avenue|
|Buffalo, New York|
OK- You’re IN, and now you’re deciding how many board members and staff people you can afford to send:
- We work hard to serve you…. And we’re keeping the price low!
- Flex credit approval has been requested
- Hotel rate is an unheard of $135/night for a full suite in downtown during peak season
- That includes hot breakfast and FREE valet parking!
- Conference Rate is just $315 per person
- You can’t afford NOT to come and bring your staff!
WEDNESDAY NIGHT NETWORKING/SOCIAL OPTIONS cannot be beat!
- Bus Trip to Niagara Falls, Maid of the Mist ride, dinner at Hard Rock Cafe! Must be reserved by June 2nd.
- Explore Downtown
- Take the free trolley to Canalside Buffalo
- Brewery Tour at Flying Bison!
- UWNYS 19 Wednesday Social Options1
- FAMILY WIZE is BACK! They are our longest running sponsor and first confirmed for 2019.
- CUREO is sponsoring Thursday evening's dinner! Be sure to say "Hello"!
- ALLIED FINANCIAL PARTNERS is a new sponsor... welcome them!
- CSEA Local 1000, long time friend of UW, is a first time conference sponsor!
- Duane Vaughn, DeMarsh Real Estate...and fellow CPO!
- NBT Bank is BACK!
- IBEW NY is BACK!
- Bonadio Group is a First Time Sponsor!
- Long time UWNYS Supporters Hinman Straub are sponsoring lunch!
FLEXIBLE CREDIT INFORMATION
This event has been approved by United Way Worldwide for flexible credit use. That means each U.S.- or Canada-based attendee can use flex credits for up to $350 in registration fees, $500 in travel expenses, and $870 in total per diem. Please pay for these expenses directly as they arise; you will be reimbursed after the event, when you submit the request form.
After the event, you will receive a link to the digital travel reimbursement form, which you must complete by August 19, 2019 in order to be reimbursed. Once this deadline has passed, no further reimbursement requests can be accepted. A processing fee of $35 will be applied to each transaction.
Please note that it is the responsibility of each attendee to obtain internal approval to use flexible credits. Check with your supervisor or flex credit manager before submitting any reimbursement requests. For more information, access your account balance or view the flexible credit policy. If you have a question at any time, please contact Ask United Way (United Way Online access required).
We look forward to seeing you in Buffalo on July 17-19th!